VZ Members – Healthcare Assessment & Open Enrollment
In order to receive a $100 credit towards your health insurance for 2021, you will need to complete the Health Assessment. The Health Assessment must be completed, even if you have completed it in the past.
- To ensure your credit is reflected in your first check of 2021, you must complete the Health Assessment no later 12/1/20
- If you complete the Health Assessment after 12/1/20 but before 12/31/20 you will receive full credit for 2021, but this will not be reflected in the first few pay periods.
- Health Assessments completed in 2021 will result in a prorated credit.
To complete the Health Assessment visit the VZ EWeb
2021 Open Enrollment
The Open Enrollment period for insurance electives for 2021 will be Tuesday, October 6, 2020 – Thursday, October 15, 2020. The enrollment guides will be mailed at the end of September.
Most 2020 elections will automatically carry over for 2021:
- Tobacco/Non-tobacco user designation
- New Election – Intend to complete cessation course required for tobacco users to be able to get full credit in 2021 (7/31 cutoff)
- Otherwise, tobacco users who complete a cessation course in 2021 are eligible for a prorated credit.
- Spending Account contribution (Health Care & Dependent Care)
- The Health Assessment Credit will not carry over – Please see above