VZ New England Work & Family Committee
The New England Work and Family is a joint committee comprised of Union and Company representatives and supported by funds obtained through contract negotiations with each Collective Bargaining Agreement. The Committee creates programs to assist members and employees with health and life issues. Current programs include:
- Afterschool Activities Program
- Elder Care Services
- Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Summer Camp Reimbursement
- Medical Alert Pendant Program
- Health and Wellness
Please visit www.NewEnglandWorkAndFamily.com for full program details.
Please note the updates to the following programs:
- Dependent Care Reimbursement – Starting with the new program in May the household income limit to participate in this program will be raised from $175,000 to $200,000.
- Summer Camp – The household income level to participate in this program will be raised from $175,000 to $200,000. Also, the total reimbursement per child will be raised from $300.00 to $500.00
- Health & Wellness – Starting January 2022 the six-month reimbursement will rise from $200.00 to $300.00.